Tuesday, October 17th
- Singing – Hands Up / We’re All Together Again
- Large Circle – Bible Story – The Good Samaritan
- Small Group – Working in pairs to complete jigsaws, sensory play-shaving foam, hand paint prints
- Playing in all areas of the indoor and outdoor classroom, taking part in a selection of maths activities and games, building things, making pictures, looking at books, balancing and climbing etc
- Singing – Can I help you?
- Saying – Thank you to our friends / Play and say
Just to let you know that:
- We ask that if your child is poorly please could you ring the school and let us know as near to 9.00 am as possible. Our number is 01978 356177 or text 07507 218380. It is so important that your child attends school regularly.
- Sara (Mrs Williams) and Emma (Miss Dransfield) are available each day at the beginning and end of each session to have a chat regarding your child’s progress or if you have any concerns or requests.